- Title of the paper (Max. 25 words)
- Author/s Name and affiliations
- Contact informations, i.e. e-mail
- Abstract (max. 250-300 words)
- Main text (Min. 3500 words)
- Images, figures, tables, and graphs should all be labeled as Figures. Captions should have- Title, author or creator, date of publication. (*It is the authors responsibility to acquire copyright permission for any item used in the articles. Please provide a table of figures at the end of the article with references to the sources)
- Referencing in footnote and bibliography following Chicago Manual Style.
- The journal prefers British english. (Please check spelling and punctuation according to Oxford dictionary)
This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is unpublished and has not been submitted to any other journal (otherwise please include an explanation in the 'Comments to the Editor' section).
- Bibliographical references have been supplemented with URLs where possible.
- The text is single-spaced, in 12 point font, italics where appropriate, not underlined (except for URL addresses); all figures, graphics and tables are inserted at appropriate positions in the text, not at the end of the text.
- The text follows the stylistic and bibliographical guidelines in the "Guidelines for Authors", which can be found in the "About Us" section.
Names and e-mail-addresses entered on the website of this journal will be used solely for the purposes specified and will not be transferred to third parties